Thursday, November 9, 2017

Blog Post 7

Blog post 7


Image result for youthCritical Youth Development

My horoscope ideology is a “Critical Youth Development” worker. I agree because I like to think outside of the box when I work with youth. I like when youth workers voice their opinions and share their ideas. The more we hear their ideas the better chances we have to accommodate their needs. The horoscope relates to this because it states that teens have important ideas than ever before and their ideas can help the world become a better place. A critical worker also recognizes that youth workers have a lot of power, influence and knowledge. We understand that  youth workers are our future leaders and they can make a big impact in the world.. This is the reason why we focus on having them engaged with communities and identify different cultures and backgrounds .

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture you used :) It really caught my eye. I know that we both have had a lot of experience working with youth already and we are so passionate about our work in the community.
    I has been such a great experience working with you in YDEV this semester and thankful that we have this connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks love! :) it has been a great experience working with you too. You have taught me and helped me a lot this semester! I am really grateful for having you as a friend!

      Delete