Friday, December 1, 2017

Event 1


Image result for graduate studies rhode island collegeThe first event was the "Graduate Studies Program Fair". I attended the event with my Leidy! Her and I had a blast, checking out multiple potential Graduate Schools. We both were interested in the MSW Program. The event was last month and it was held in the Student union ballroom. It was a great experience and we saw the variety of locations we could choose from! I was able to learn about the different master programs at RIC and out of state. It was helpful because the guest shared the deadlines, waivers and open houses that they have available at their school. I am glad I had the opportunity to attend the event because it helped me think about different careers I can purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment